This Site does not automatically collect any information, except for information included in cookies files.
Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on a User’s device and are dedicated to using web pages of the Site. Usually, cookies store name of the web page they come from, time of their storage on the User’s device and a unique number.
Hyzynski.pl Site operator is an entity that stores cookies on the User’s device and has access to them.
Cookies files are used for:
- adapting the content of the Site’s web pages to User’s preferences and optimizing the use of web pages,
- in particular these files allow for recognizing the User’s device and displaying the web page adequately to their individual needs,
- creating statistics that help us understand how Users use web pages what allows for improving their structure and web page content.
Two main types of cookie files are used in the Site:
- session cookies, that is temporary files, which are stored on the User’s device until logging out, closing the web page or a web browser;
- persistent cookies, which are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
The following types of cookie files are used in the website:
- performance cookies which allow for collecting information on the way of using the site’s web pages,
- functional cookies which allow for “remembering” settings chosen by the User and customizing the User’s interface, e.g. language or region settings, font size, layout of a web page, etc.
In many cases, it is default for a software for browsing web pages (internet browser) to permit storing cookie files on a User’s device. Site Users may change the cookie settings any time. In particular, these settings may be changed so that an automatic servicing of cookie files in browser settings is blocked, or that the User is informed each time a cookie file is stored on the User’s device. Detailed information on possibilities and ways of servicing cookie files is available in software (internet browser) settings.
The Site Operator informs that limiting cookie files use may affect some of the functionalities available on the site’s web pages.